You must have a student visa to study in the United States. F-1 visa is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school, such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you need an F-1 visa. You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.


Basic Requirements

  • English Proficiency
  • Academic documents include school transcripts & certificates.
  • Standardized test scores like SAT, TOEFL, etc.
  • Financial and any other documents you believe will support your application.
  • Documents demonstrating strong financial, social, and family ties to your home country that will compel you to return to your country after your program.

Want to Schedule an Appointment?