Australia has world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students. You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.

Basic Requirements

  • English Proficiency
  • Australian Health Requirement
  • Australian Character Requirement
  • Overseas Student Health Cover
  • Cost of Annual Living Amounts