Spain is a popular holiday destination in Southwestern Europe with amazing nature, and diverse culture and history. It is also a full member of the EU and the Schengen area, meaning that Spanish residents enjoy unrestricted visa-free travel within all of Europe. Its popular investment residency program is extremely fast and uncomplicated, giving you and your family all the benefits without physically having to reside there.
Spain Residency Benefits
- Dual nationality allowed, if citizenship obtained in future.
- The residence permits all the holders to work and study.
- After 10 years of stay, can lead to Spanish citizenship.
- Free Travel within Europe’s Schengen area.
- Residential properties can be used for rental income.
Spanish Residence Permit Program
Real estate is currently the most fashionable investment asset thanks to the recent growth of the Spanish economy, the increase in rental prices, the progressive revaluation of properties and the boom in tourism in Spain.
Real estate investment starts at only Euro 500,000 plus taxes & fee.