Canada is the second largest country in the world, after Russia, and largest on the North American continent. It is one of the world’s wealthiest nations and has one of the world’s highest qualities of life. Today, Canada closely resembles the USA in its market-oriented economic system, pattern of production, and high living standards.
Canada Residency Benefits
- The relaxed lifestyle
- Stable political, justice, economic, and social environment.
- Excellent educational and health system.
- Multilingual population, and world-renowned
- Canadian tolerance of other cultures, made Canada one of the most desirable countries to live, do business, raise family, work, and invest in.
- Access to excellent free health care and first-class education.
Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) allows investors to apply for permanent residence in Quebec, Canada by investing CAD $1.2 million risk-free through an approved financial intermediary or by financing that investment. The net worth of the investor should be more than CAD $ 2.0 million, entrepreneurship or senior management experience is also mandatory.