Ireland is a small country but abundant in history, natural beauty and vibrant culture. Norman castles overlook wild, empty beaches, Georgian country houses host impromptu traditional music sessions. Drama and spectacle lie at every turn. But the real Irish secret is the people: their unique blend of warmth, humor and irreverence will ensure you love the Emerald Isle.
Ireland Residency Benefits
- You and your family enjoy European Residency status for your lifetime.
- Same rights to education as the Irish citizens and excellent health care system.
- Ireland is a common law jurisdiction, similar to the UK’s legal system.
- Ireland has double tax treaties with 72 countries including the US and all EU members.
- Ireland has a low corporate tax rate of 12.5%.
- Residency requirement only one day per year.
Immigrant Investor Program
Ireland’s impressive growth, higher than even some emerging market economies, is supported by pro-business laws, rich natural resources, strong exports, in addition to low-income tax rates for both individuals and corporations.
Exports are helped along by Ireland’s rich mineral deposits – the country is one of the world’s biggest exporters of zinc and lead, in addition to having a large manufacturing sector specializing in pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
The list of companies that have either moved their world headquarters to Ireland or placed their European headquarters there includes Google, Accenture, Facebook, Citigroup and more. Huge multinational companies such as these hiring workers and paying tax, even if it is only 12.5%, has brought a lot of capital into Ireland. If your net worth is Euro 2.0 million or more you can apply for Irish immigrant investor program.
Four Investment Options
- Enterprise Investment of at least Euro 1 million in Irish enterprise for 3 years.
- Investment of Euro 1 million in an Approved Investment Fund for 3 years.
- Investment of Euro 2 million in an approved Real Estate Investment Trust for 3 years.
- A non-refundable donation of €500,000 in the arts, sports, health, cultural or educational fields.