Bulgaria is a significant contributor to the country’s economy. Situated at the crossroads of the East and West, Bulgaria has been home to many civilizations like Greeks, Romans and Ottomans. The country is rich in tourist sights and historical artifacts, scattered through a relatively small and easily accessible territory. Bulgaria is internationally known for its seaside and winter resorts. Bulgaria attracts millions of foreign tourists.
Bulgaria Residency Benefits
- Free education and medical system throughout EU.
- Holders of Bulgarian permanent residency can work in Bulgaria without work permit.
- Access to high-quality health care in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Conditional tax exemption on world income.
- Permanent residency is available to your family members as well.
- After five years you may apply for Bulgarian citizenship.
The Bulgarian government bonds are a great opportunity for non-EU Investors to obtain Bulgarian citizenship by investment. Purchase of Bulgarian government bonds is one of the lowest risk investments. By buying bonds the investor actually lends money to the state for a certain period of time for which the investor receives interest in the form of a coupon paid up to him at regular intervals before the maturity of the issue.
Refundable investment of EURO 512,000 in Government bonds can obtain permanent residence with only a single visit to Bulgaria.